- Current empirical based research and treatment protocols
- Resources to share with patients
- Support in efforts to provide treatment for chronic pain in line with our mission
See About Us for information on our history, mission, and guiding values.
Please use our site as:
- An informational resource to refer patients (though please note that we are not a facility that treats patients)
- An up-to-date resource on empirically based chronic pain treatments
The Institute for Chronic Pain is also available for consultation. We provide training on
- Developing chronic pain rehabilitation programs
- Staff training in providing chronic pain rehabilitation
- Developing and maintaining outcome research protocols
- The behavioral management of the long-term opioid management patient
- Motivational interviewing
Please contact us to discuss your needs.